- I am interested in Space modeling namely the simulation of the interaction of the
solar wind and the Earth magnetosphere. My research interests is in the field of
Space Physics mainly to simulate the shock physics in the vicinity of the dayside
2. Analytical study of the Earth Bow shock configuration during disturbed/ undisturbed
Solar Wind flow during a steady flow of Northern Interplanetary Magnetic Field
3. Working on atypical events inside the inner magnetosphere during abrupt increase
in Solar Wind dynamic pressure (compression of the magnetopause)
4. Cooperate with Cluster spacecraft team to simulate some of their selected events
5. Comparing PIC code Modeling with Coordinated Commitee Modeling Center-CCMC supercomputed data.
6. Study of dynamic processes inside cusp of the Earth during disturbances in solar
wind dynamic pressure.
7. The dayside Magnetopause expansion/recovery and the analogy to Hot Flow Anomalies,
8. MMS, Cluster and Themis data comparison to Kinetic modeling using PIC EM
9. In new development of our work, Magnetosphere-Ionosphere- Magnetosheath coupling
is being considered started in August 2015
10. Plasmasphere kinetics modeling